WWE Predicts – Money In The Bank

Saturday, 13 August 2011


I will admit that I am really looking forward to this MITB PPV. Between the regular matches and the MITBLMs, this should be a lot of fun. For me, being both a WWE and IW fan, this is the second in two weeks of PPVs that totally kick butt! Much of this card is solid and interesting, even though there is a Divas Match on the card. Every PPV has to have their slower moments to let the fans relax a bit. Like shows and movies, too much constant excitement is difficult to handle and the excitement loses its effect if it goes on too long. Like the way I’m justifying a rather crappy Divas Match on the card?
I would like to introduce Shawn Forester as our WNW Reader Predictor for this WWE MITB PPV. His predictions will be presented and scored along with our regular WNW Predictors. At the end of the year I will tally everything up and see which Reader Predictor comes out on top!
Also joining us is Brooks (shocker), Dug, Matt and Jack. Let the Predicts feuding commence!
Hey guys, this is “The Choice” Matt Andrews here with your Money in the Bank predictions! Sadly, I can’t dedicate a whole lot of time to this, as it’s 2 in the morning where I am…and I have to be up for work in five hours. Great. Anyways, I’ll give you briefings on each match and my predictions. With only six matches on the card, it looks like each main event will be given a healthy amount of time, unless of course, they’re planning on giving Kelly and Brie a 30 minute match. HA!
Ken Predicts – Big Show vs. Mark Henry
I wish this match was ten years ago, then it could have been bloody amazing! Both of them were younger and could go hard, and blood was allowed on WWE TV back then. I don’t see as this match will be as good as it could have been with the possibility of color. Just one of those things for me. I also don’t see as this feud will be satisfied here in this match. This has to go to SummerSlam. I have a feeling that this will either end in no contest, count out, double count out or some other screwy ending. I’m usually wrong when I pick a screwy ending, but I just don’t see either going over at this point.
Ken’s Predicted Winner – No Contest/Count Out/Etc.
Shawn Predicts – Big Show vs. Mark Henry
With these two behemoths clashing as much as they have, I would have thought it would be set for MITB before a week previous to the PPV. My mistake for believing in booking logic. Please, PLEASE let this be no holds barred. I want these two to go to the full potential of brutality. If you’re looking for hurricaranas, flying crossbody blocks, and moonsaults, it would be wise to look elsewhere because this isn’t going to be a pretty match in the least. There was talk of giving Mark Henry one last main-event push, and this match with the Big Show would definitely be the litmus test. Big Show has nothing to gain, the World’s Strongest Man needs this match, so it’ll be the shorter big guy to win.
Shawn’s Predicted Winner – Mark Henry
Brooks Predicts – Big Show vs. Mark Henry
I can’t say that I’ve ever been a huge fan of either guy, but I’m actually somewhat intrigued with this match. Not only has Mark Henry been built well, but these two guys are put in huge dude vs. underdog matches far too often. Seeing two giants go at it is a nice change of pace, even though I generally prefer the quicker, smaller wrestlers. If Mark Henry’s push is going to continue, he needs to go over here, plain and simple. It’s nearly impossible for Big Show to look weak, so a loss wouldn’t hurt him here. Look for a show of strength, probably a big World’s Strongest Slam, to put away Show here.
Brooks’ Predicted Winner – Mark Henry
Matt Predicts – Big Show vs. <ark Henry
Yikes. Two giant guys colliding. Like I said in my blog, the feud has actually been decently built up, and they’ve had some pretty intense encounters, but can the two giants tell a compelling story in a ring? I am actually looking forward to finding out. I choose Mark Henry to go over, because a loss doesn’t hurt Show. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane interfere here in some form or fashion however, depending on how serious they are with his character revamp.
Matt’s Predicted Winner – Mark Henry
Alex Predicts – Big Show vs. Mark Henry
Two of the biggest stars in WWE……the two from the Attitude Era, believe it or not. While it’s not that Era by any stretch of the imaginary, it does bring back some memories. I will have to go with Mark Henry in this one. It seems that WWE is impressed with the recent actions of Henry, and they want to push him as far as they can before he runs out of gas. While Show is impressive….very impressive…..I just don’t see WWE capitalizing on his win. Honestly, I have no idea what show he is on. I mean where is the brand separation? Anyway, I know Henry is on Smackdown and I expect that he will be used as much as he can. Mark Henry is my predicted winner!
Alex’s Predicted Winner – Mark Henry
Ken Predicts – RAW MITBLM – Alberto del Rio vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley vs. Miz
I’m really looking forward to this match. The problems between Miz and Riley should come out in some brutal moves. Kofi is always a pleasure to watch and the extra height of the ladders should make him that much more exciting to watch. Rey and Evan will also add some shocking high spots, though Rey might take things a bit more carefully as he’s not as young as the other two and is more banged up already. R-Truth’s pissy attitude and all out crankiness should be fun to watch as he’s been so interesting lately, but I don’t see him winning. I don’t thing Swagger has any chance of winning this. While an interesting character, he’s just not living up to his potential, something that bothers me every time we see him on mic or in the ring. I also don’t think Miz or Riley will pull this one out. I see them focusing more on each other than the actual match. They’re two that I see going to SS and hopefully having their blow off match there. So will Riley is in the middle of a HUGE push and has easily gotten over with the fans as a face, there’s just too much animosity between them for either to win. That leaves my man ADR! I got it right at the Rumble, but he just keeps missing the belt! Much of it is not by his own fault. With Edge being forced to retire unexpectedly, then the Draft, Orton becoming the face of SD and everything else that has happened, ADR has been lost in the shuffle. It’s time for ADR to win this and have a tangible case to remind us that he has a shot at the strap. That is if he doesn’t cash in at the end of he show…
Ken’s Predicted Winner – Alberto del Rio
Shawn Predicts – RAW MITBLM
I could easily type up 3 pages on this but I’ll keep it short. This match definitely has the potential to be a show-stealer, and with Bourne, Kofi, and Rey in the match, there better be a few extra cameras to catch these guys flying around. Swagger has a MITB win under his belt so he’s definitely a threat, but the way he’s been booked, I just can’t see him….Oh wait, when Swagger got his MITB win he had just gotten done jobbing to Santino Marella. Whoops! Miz also has a MITB win under his belt, but it’s very doubtful he’ll win since he and Riley (who should have gotten a separate match with each other rather than being thrown in here) will likely cancel each other out. We can mark off R-Truth here because he just hasn’t taken that extra step he needs to sustain himself in main event caliber. Evan Bourne and Kofi are being profiled rather heavily lately, but it’s not their time yet. Rey Mysterio should feel at home in this kind of match, but the guy is past his prime and has had too many knee surgeries to prove a real winning threat here. In the end, it’s time for Del Rio to fulfill his “destiny” that he’s been referring to since about the time of the Royal Rumble. Del Rio wins, the sneaky little aristocrat. -winks-
Shawn’s Predicted Winner – Alberto Del Rio
Brooks Predicts – RAW MITBLM
Like the Smackdown one, I’ll break this match down one by one. The clear-cut favorite in this match is Alberto Del Rio. He’s been talking about destiny for months now, and his time has to come eventually. He’s been doing nothing significant since losing at WrestleMania, and could use the briefcase to stay elevated. R-Truth is another guy I see as a possibility. He could use some rebuilding after losing to Cena, and having an opportunity to win the title at any moment really complements his paranoid character. Imagine if John Morrison returned from injury and won the briefcase from him? It writes itself. Jack Swagger is a non-issue here, sadly. He’ll take a big bump and that’s it. The Miz and Alex Riley are both dark horses, but they’re still busy with one another, so they’ll probably screw each other out of a win on Sunday. Evan Bourne’s in the match so we see a shooting star press. Rey Mysterio doesn’t need the briefcase. Kofi Kingston is the most likely face to win. He’s arguably the most consistently over midcard face and he did a great job in his teaser of a main event run a while back (before Orton squashed it). It bothers me that both ladder matches seem to have heels as favorites, and I really feel like Kingston has a chance, but at the same time, Cena will be hovering around the title all year, so a heel needs to win the Raw match. Del Rio doesn’t really even need the briefcase, since he won a #1 contender’s match already (I think that might come into play if he loses his briefcase), but I think it’s time for Del Rio to realize his destiny.
Brooks’ Predicted Winner – Alberto Del Rio
Matt Predicts – RAW MITBLM
Okay, this one just seems way too predictable. Unfortunately, most of the build on Raw has been towards Punk and Cena and not so much on the Ladder Match. I suppose it is appropriate then that picking the winner doesn’t seem like it’s going to take much effort. Alberto del Rio is really the only one out of the 8-pack (minus the Miz, but he and Riley aren’t through yet) that is worthy of taking that big step.
Matt’s Predicted Winner – Alberto Del Rio
Alex Predicts – RAW MITBLM
I have 1/8 chance of getting this right. It’s going to be hard to pick the actual winner, but I can narrow it down. Evan Bourne….nope, Vince thinks he’s not main event level. Jack Swagger…..no, he had his time. Kofi…..he got de-pushed and he won’t be winning. Rey Mysterio……I don’t see him getting any major push for awhile. R-Truth…..he would win, but he had his time against Cena. Of course WWE wants to keep this conspiracy continuing. Alex Riley…..he is not developed yet. The Miz….he won it last year and I think WWE will give it to someone new. That leaves me to Alberto Del Rio. I will have to pick him. Not only does he deserve to be a main event talent, but I read about future match cards for shows it they are saying Cena vs. Rio, so Alberto Del Rio is my predicted winner.
Alex’s Predicted Winner – Alberto Del Rio
Ken Predicts – Kelly Kelly ( c) vs Brie Bella
This will be the perfect time for a bathroom/beer break. I don’t see the WWE, who is so high on Kelly at this point, putting Brie over her. Sadly I see Kelly holding the strap for a while. I think Kelly will only be taken down by a real wrestler, if only the WWE lets the women actually wrestle!
Ken’s Predicted Winner – Kelly
Shawn Predicts – Divas Title Match – Kelly Kelly ( c) vs. Brie Bella
Not much really to say here. The division as a whole has been booked really badly to this point, minus Kharma of course. As Richard put it just after Kelly got the strap in an edition of Ask WNW, the Divas aren’t necessarily pushed on their in-ring talent, and Kelly is the top Diva. A feud based on bullying? Didn’t we have this with Laycool and every single Diva they feuded with? This match will sadly be nothing more than a bathroom break for most of the fans, so I can’t see Kelly losing even with the use of “twin magic”from the Bella twins.
Shawn’s Predicted Winner – Kelly Kelly (retains Title)
Brooks Predicts – Divas Championship Match
I miss Kharma. A card as good as Money in the Bank could benefit from a filler match like this so the crowd has some time to recharge, but it could still certainly be better than this. In any case, I don’t know why they’d take the belt off Kelly so quickly, unless they want to put over the whole Twin Magic heel angle. Wait, trying to get a diva over? What am I talking about? Kelly wins.
Brooks’ Predicted Winner – Kelly Kelly
Matt Predicts – Divas championship Match – Kelly Kelly ( c) vs. Brie Bella
Sadly, I don’t care about this match. At all.
Matt’s Predicted Winner – Kelly Kelly – just because
Alex Predicts – Divas Championship Match – Kelly Kelly ( c) vs. Brie Bella
This is one match that I doubt anyone wants to see and doubt anyone cares for. This match is the bathroom break match. This break is just a waste of time. Honestly, WWE should really develop the Diva Division. If they don’t want to do that, then get them off valuable air time and have others on to develop them as we all know they need character development now more than ever. WWE booking this match makes me scratch my head at the way they handle things. People spent their hard earned money to see this PPV and they get a Diva Match that will only kill the show? Anyway……I will make my prediction terse. I predict Bella winning it!
Alex’s Predicted Winner – Brie Bella
Ken Predicts – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton ( c) vs. Christian
I really want to see Christian defeat Orton here. I’m a huge Orton fan (I’ve grown and matured, as has Orton), but they need to shake things up on SD! A lot of what I’ve been seeing is Orton smirking and Christian fuming. Yes, they’re interesting to watch, but I want MORE! The problem is that I picked a heel (Sheamus) to win the SDMITBLM. That leaves a heel on heel issue, unless Sheamus doesn’t cash in right off. Okay, I’m going to do it, I’m going with Christian over Orton. I’m not picking Christian because ‘he deserves it after all these years and Orton screwed him’, but because they need to shake things up on SD, make things exciting.
Ken’s Predicted Winner – Christian
Shawn Predicts – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton ( c) vs. Christian
What started as the fan’s special darling finally getting his belt and being “robbed” has turned into frustration and a heel turn. Is it just me or is Christian sounding more like he did bout 10 years ago when he would have the temper tantrums in the middle of a match because he couldn’t get his way? Christian, right now, is being booked as the top heel on Smackdown, but Sheamus has been stealing all the thunder. One could say that with the DQ stipulation in place for this match that Christian would win. However, the thought of a feud this hot ending at a non big 4 PPV just doesn’t seem feasible. I say Orton wins and we see a new facet of Christian’s heel run that culminates in a title win at SummerSlam.
Shawn’s Predicted Winner – Randy Orton
Brooks Predicts – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy ( c) vs Christian
I don’t like Christian as a heel. Of course I liked him like everyone else during his cocky Captain Charisma days with Tomko and all that, but he just doesn’t seem much like a natural heel anymore. He’s a veteran now, and he just looks like a guy you want to cheer for. I understand that Orton is the face of Smackdown and someone had to turn, but Christian as a heel just doesn’t click for me. Anyways, this stipulation is kinda silly, but I don’t think it’ll have an impact on the finish of the match. Christian will probably try to use it to get Orton disqualified, but I still see Orton winning. It doesn’t seem like the WWE brass has all that much confidence in Christian as a main eventer, so I imagine this is the blowoff to the feud, with Orton standing tall.
Brooks’ Predicted Winner – Randy Orton
Matt Predicts – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton ( c) vs. Christian
Will the whole idea of disqualifications and such come into play? Of course they will. But like all over thought out plans, Christian seems to have all of his bases covered – which inevitably means he’ll have missed one. I would be all for Christian actually screwing himself out of the title, either by pinning Randy too close to the ropes or getting himself disqualified. At any rate, if these two can make this match different than their last encounters but still keep it entertaining, this will be a fantastic match.
Matt’s Predicted Winner & STILL Champion – Randy Orton
Alex Predicts – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton ( c) vs. Christian
Some people may know, I use to run an online fantasy wrestling company, an e-fed, and I would make storylines and rivalries. I can tell you that I would not book the same match over and over again. Yes this match has the DQ stipulation and referee call…..but if they want to get passed that, make it in a ladder match…..or steel cage….or hardcore match. Make it something new as this one on one match is just getting drawn out. While this match has added stipulations, I do see Orton retaining the title.
Alex’s Predicted Winner – Randy Orton
Ken Predicts – SD MITBLM – Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater
I feel that this is the weaker of the MITBLMs in this PPV. I know a lot of people don’t like Kane in MITBLMs, that he’s too big. But remember that Mark Henry was in a MITBLM previously? THAT’S too big! Besides, Kane has proven, at least to me, that he can still go in the ring and in this specific match. Cody and Wade should be decent. I’m not sure about Wendy, I mean Slater and Sheamus. Bryan, Gabriel and Sin Cara should add some beautiful flavor and high spots. Those three are the ones to watch as I’m sure they’re going to make the match a thrill to watch. So while this match might look weaker to me on paper, it is fairly well rounded with interesting Superstars. But who will win? I think I need to hand this to Sheamus. He’s been out attacking Orton and Christian as well as looking like he’s going into a solid push. His ruthless nature should pull him through and bring him to the case at the top of the ladder for the win.
Ken’s Predicted Winner – Sheamus
Shawn Predicts – SmackDown MITBLM
I thought Kane was on Raw, but I guess I got him and Big Show backwards. Kane and Sheamus (surprisingly) are the veterans for the participant pool and are both former world champions so you can never count them out. Smackdown is really showing off their young talents here, which can only be a good thing. My only worry is that some of these guys are only in this match for the “oooh” factor (Slater/Gabriel/Sin Cara, I’m looking at you three). Slater and Gabriel really should be fighting the Usos or the New Nexus, not wallowing in this match they have no chance to win. DB and Sin Cara have come a long way from their debuts, but I can’t see either one jumping into the main event at this point. I’m going with a heel to win this one seeing as I don’t see Orton losing the title till SummerSlam at the earliest. Rhodes isn’t quite ready for a main-event run just yet. Sheamus DOES have the momentum at the moment taking out both Christian and Orton, but I’m going with Barrett to show off his veteran-like craftiness and steal this one.
Shawn’s Predicted Winner – Wade Barrett
Brooks Predicts – SmackDown MITBLM
This is interesting. Only three faces are in this match: Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Kane (although that seems to change every month or so). With the stacked heel scene on Smackdown, it seems logical for a face to win here, but the obvious choices aren’t faces. I’ll break it down one by one. Eliminate Heath Slater immediately, and Justin Gabriel is just there to do a 450 Splash off a ladder (I hope). Kane won last year and he doesn’t need the briefcase, so no. Sin Cara is fine doing what he’s doing, and I doubt WWE has enough confidence in him to be a main eventer at this point in time, so I doubt Sin Cara wins. Daniel Bryan’s my dark horse pick. He and CM Punk are my favorite guys in the company right now, and although he’s slowly getting over on his own, the briefcase would definitely help to elevate him. That leaves me with the 3 most likely choices: Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, and Wade Barrett. Sheamus makes the most sense storyline-wise, as he’s been hovering just under the main event since being drafted. Cody Rhodes has been on fire lately, and just needs that little push to get him to the main event. Wade Barrett doesn’t have much going on anymore since he lost the title and the Corre. Honestly, as I was typing this, I had Cody Rhodes as the winner in my head, but I can’t shake the thought of Sheamus winning now. Sheamus wins the briefcase.
Brooks Predicts – Sheamus
Matt Predicts – SmackDown MITBLM
They would do right to use this match to open the card. We’ll eliminate the obvious losers first: Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Kane. That leaves Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, and Wade Barrett. I’d love to go with a dark horse pick of Cody Rhodes, but I see a feud with Ted DiBiase or Ezekiel Jackson in the more immediate future for him. Justin and Heath will have their own thing going, and along with Sin Cara and D-Bryan, they should provide most of the memorable spots in this match. Kane…well, Kane seems to be in a transition phase. Sheamus or Wade Barrett? Hmm…I’m so torn. I’ll go with Wade Barrett though, but he’ll go on to feud with Sheamus before cashing it in.
Matt’s Predicted Winner – Wade Barrett
Alex Predicts – SmackDown MITBLM
There are really only two people that I see winning this. I am not going through each one, but I will just talk about the two stars. The first would be Sheamus and the other would be Wade Barrett. While Sheamus is a former champion, Wade never got the title. I was a fan of Wade when he was on NXT as he really out-shined the others. But right now, I am only a fan of his accent. While I would like to see Sheamus back on the top, I know we already seen plenty of matches with Orton vs. Sheamus and Christian vs. Sheamus. It’s time to move on, and I hope WWE realizes that. I am predicting Wade to win this!
Alex’s Predicted Winner – Wade Barrett
Ken Predicts – WWE Championship Match – John Cena ( c) vs. CM Punk – Cena loses and he’s fired, Punk leaving WWE no matter what
I listened very closely to what VKM said to Cena on RAW two weeks ago. He did not say that if Cena lost that he’d be fired. What VKM said is that if Punk walked out of the MITB PPV in Chicago with the Title, then VKM would fire Cena. That left a lot of leeway for everyone involved. Punk absolutely could win, but then lose to the RAW MITBLM winner. Or maybe Punk HAS signed a contract, but it’s actually been held under wraps better than most everything else in the company. Personally I’m retaining my pipe dream that Punk wins this and shows up in ROH and other Indy companies (NEVER in IW!) with the strap and defend it a bit, but never losing. Cena is then ‘fired’ from the WWE. Cena has to track Punk down and challenge for the strap, but only in a WWE ring. Punk agrees, they both come back and have such a fantastic match that they’re both asked to stay. I know it’s nothing VKM would agree to as he’s more interested in being on top and taking out the other wrestling companies over creating better relations! But a girl can dream. Even after all of that, I’m going with Punk to win this one. I’d rather go with my heart and my gut on this one over all reports of Punk not re-signing with the WWE.
Ken’s Predicted Winner – CM Punk
Shawn Predicts – WWE Title Match – John cena ( c) vs. CM Punk
This has been possibly the best feud I’ve seen out of Cena in a long, long time. Too bad it looks like Punk is legitimately leaving. This should be a good, clean match with no interference from the Nexus. No matter what happens here, Cena will likely be in the WWE title match at SummerSlam because he’s the top draw. Keep in mind that Cena gets fired only IF Punk leaves the PPV with the title, so if Punk wins and loses it that night, Cena’s safe. All my biases against Cena aside, I’m going to go against the obvious pick and put the belt on Punk at least for the end of this match for a feel-good moment.
Shawn’s Predicted Winner & new WWE Champion– CM Punk
Shawn Predicts – WWE Title Match Part 2 – CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio
This is a match that I wouldn’t mind seeing at any time, but right after beating Cena would be the perfect time for Del Rio (or whoever wins the Raw MITB) to cash in and take the WWE title. This would serve a dual purpose: 1) Give Cena a new feud to take possibly all the way to Survivor Series and 2) fulfill Del Rio’s “destiny”. The first promo cut for a Cena/ADR feud would involve ADR taunting that the only reason Cena has a job is because of HIM, Alberto Del Rio. -wink-
Shawn’s Predicted Winner & new WWE Champion – Alberto Del Rio
Brooks Predicts – WWE Championship Match – John Cena ( c) vs. CM Punk
How can you not be excited for this match? Not only are both guys good wrestlers (Punk more than Cena, of course, but still), but this buildup has been incredible. And this is a B-level show! An angle in which the chairman and the future of WWE itself are involved is usually reserved for WrestleMania. That leads me to believe that something big is happening here. It can’t just be “Cena wins, Punk leaves.” I think Punk is still taking a break from WWE after this, but something crazy has to happen. The angle everyone is expecting is “Punk wins, the MITB winner cashes in on Punk”, but I just think that’s a bit obvious. I read an idea somewhere about Punk winning, and the locker room or Vince rushing to the MITB winner (in this case I believe it was Del Rio) and begging him to cash in the briefcase, only to have Del Rio wink and walk away. The next angle writes itself. I just can’t wait for this match. If you’re gonna be in Chicago, you have huge expectations to live up to. We’re all expecting more than we saw at One Night Stand when RVD took on Cena. If Cena wins, you riot.
Brooks’ Predicted Winner – CM Punk
Matt Predicts – WWE Championship Match – John cane ( c) vs. CM Punk
Wow! If there was ever a match where the winner is literally a toss up, this is it. I honestly have no idea where this is going to go, only a million ways where it COULD go. I can’t imagine that they really would drop Cena…but there would have to be an angle attached to it if there was. I like the idea of the Money in the Bank winner cashing it in right after the match – but on who? The coolest scenario would be on Punk, who would win it from Cena, then as he’s retreating up the ramp gets attacked by del Rio and pinned there, but I don’t think Golden Boy is going to be touched. That being said, I think Cena will win the championship, Punk will get irate, and in a fit of anger, he will lay out the champ, preparing him for the predator that is Alberto del Rio. Punk gets the last laugh in that situation.
Matt’s Predicted Winner & still Champion – John Cena
Matt’s Predicted Winner After Cashing in MITB Contract & New Champion – Alberto Del Rio
Alex Predicts – WWE Championship Match – John Cena vs. CM Punk
When I wrote predictions last week for Destination X, I said one of the harder matches to call was going to be Joe vs. Kazarian. Well I think this match for Money in the Bank will be the hardest to call. Why? Because I can see two endings happening. One ending would be that Punk wins and then the Raw briefcase will be cashed in. What does that mean though? Well Cena would be “fired”. We all know that is not going to happen in real life. I don’t even understand why WWE added that because it’s not logical at all! Yes, we know Punk is leaving, but Cena…..I can only dream! The other scenario would be Cena winning the title and that would be the end of it. Taking both of the endings into account, I will have to go with my second one. Someone may cash it in on Cena after he wins, but in the Cena vs. Punk match, I predict Cena will win.
Alex’s Predicted Winner – John Cena
Dug’s Predicts -
Kelly Kelly vs. Bria Bella – Winner – Kelly Kelly, that can’t take the belt off of her this quick to part of the group that had the belt previously.
Big Show vs. Mark Henry – Winner – Mark Henry, in the middle of a push that is not done yet.
SmackDown MITBLM – Winner – Sheamus. As much as I want Bryan, Slater or Gabriel to win, Sheamus is going to get this one. I suspect he will use it tonight against the winner of the Cena/Punk match.
Raw MITB – Winner – R-Truth. I can see Alberto or R-Truth winning this and either could do a great job of selling. Since Alberto won the Royal Rumble I think they will let someone else win.
Orton vs. Christian – Winner – Christian. Time for him to get it back, then a Run In by Sheamus and Sheamus win using his MITB.
Cena vs. Punk – Winner – Cena (does McMcahon interfere). No way they let Punk wins if he is walking and I believe he is.
Jack’s Predicts -
Alberto Del Rio wins the Raw Money in the Bank ladder match
Sheamus wins the SmackDown Money in the Bank ladder match
Kelly Kelly def. Brie Bella to retain the WWE Divas Championship
Big Show def. Mark Henry
Randy Orton def. Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus cashes in his MITB Contract to win the World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk def. John Cena for the WWE Championship
Alberto Del Rio cashes in his MITB Contract to win the WWE Championship
Thanks reading all our crazy predictions and we’d love to see who you picked. Make sure you come hang out with us in the WNW WWE MITB Live Blog. If you haven’t checked it out, it’s a fun place to hang out and talk to other wrestling fans during the PPV. We always have a lot of fun shooting the bull and talking about our favorites. Hope to see you there!
KB, Shawn, Brooks, Matt, Alex, Dug & Jack

0 comments: